Are you an ambassador?
Ambassadors are thrilled by new technology, enthusiastic about appear.in, and involved in their school communities. They like to try out new apps and internet services, and are interested in continuing studies and work within the fields of technology, business, marketing or design! appear.in ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills, and access to a unique network of appear.in ambassadors across the world. And most importantly, they get to influence the development of features in appear.in!
Watch this movie from our ambassador summer party 2015:
Join the 2016/2017 ambassador program:
What you do as an ambassador:
- participate in our online Facebook community where you give feedback on new ideas, sketches and prototypes
- give us feedback on the product in user testing interviews once a month
- promote appear.in in social media, at your school, among your friends, in after-school activities and other appropriate arenas
- are able to answer questions your friends and family have about appear.in
- act as a campus contact for appear.in, help us plan and host fun events on your school/campus/city.
- help appear.in better understand your school/university’s culture.
Benefits for ambassadors:
- Be the first to learn about and get early access to new features
- Opportunity to impact which and how features are built in appear.in!
- A visit from the appear.in tem to your school
- appear.in swag pack: sunglasses, notebooks, totebags, t-shirt, stickers
- Access to an international student network
- Opportunity to visit the appear.in team at Telenor campus in Oslo for the ambassador Kick-off
- Insight in what it’s like to work for a startup
- Learn about product development, marketing, design.
- Letter of recommendation at the end of your year
- Opportunity to be featured in international marketing campaigns
- Get a cool badge on your appear.in video - exclusive to ambassadors only!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our User Experience Researcher Ane through a PM on Facebook or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also put you in touch with a current ambassador if you want to know more about what it’s like before signing up.
Join the 2016 ambassador program: